International Tax Insight - May 2014
Welcome to the latest edition of Baker Tilly International’s premier tax publication. In an increasingly globalised world, the following content aims to cover key tax topics which should be of interest to businesses operating internationally.
This edition covers:
- Brazil cuts tax rate on imported capital goods
- China contributes to UN transfer pricing debate
- India signs new transfer pricing advance pricing agreements
- Indonesia may relax mineral export tax terms
- Tax officials talk BEPS
- OECD quizzed on transfer pricing during BEPS webcast
- OECD releases paper on taxation of the digital economy
Should you require further information regarding any international tax matters, please do not hesitate to contact a specialist from one of our member firms, which can be located within our Worldwide Directory.
Download the May 2014 edition of International Tax Insight (PDF).