Virtually all organisations in the Netherlands have been confronted with enormous challenges as a result of the coronavirus. Baker Tilly can inform you of the measures by which the government meets the needs of Dutch organisations. In addition, you can count on advice on the continuity of your organisation. Do you want to know what this specifically means for your organisation? Or do you need help in applying for government aid? Then ring or e-mail our Corona Help Desk. You can reach us at telephone number +31 (0)38 425 86 00 or by e-mail: [email protected]
Corona Help Desk
Baker Tilly is there to assist you and look ahead at what is indeed possible. Personal, pragmatic and with specific recommendations. The Corona Help Desk helps you to go forward, so that your organisation will overcome this storm and emerge stronger. A multidisciplinary team stands ready to help you. Our involved specialists with diverse expertise immediately answer all your questions and look with you for actual solutions, for now and for the future.
Please read the following news articles for more information:
- Budget Day 2020 | specific corona measures
- Extension NOW accompanied by austerity and phasing out
- Potential impact of COVID-19 on your current transfer pricing model
- VAT in the Netherlands: aspects to take into account during the corona crisis
- New VAT measures as a result of the coronavirus
- Relaxed tax measures due to coronavirus
- The VAT consequences for issuing vouchers due to COVID-19
- Liquidity forecasts, cash generation and agreements with your bank
- The Dutch Customs Authorities are remaining active
- Expats whose work pattern may change due to coronavirus; three situations explained
- Cancelled events due to the coronavirus: what to do with VAT
Help with government schemes
The government’s schemes for businesses are complex and change regularly. New schemes are also constantly added. The consultants closely monitor the developments and can provide you with current information and specific advice. We would be pleased to advise you on which scheme is most appropriate for you, clarify what this means for your business operations and help you with the application.
Solutions for your challenges
We understand that you make every effort on a daily basis to keep your business going, maintain and assist your employees and always continue to look forward. Corona may give rise to questions about your employees, your working capital or your finances. Please do not hesitate to ring or e-mail us, and we will then be pleased to show you the way.
Please do not hesitate to ring or email us
Our people are ready for you. Please contact the Corona Help Desk for quick, specific and personal advice. On working days ring +31 (0)38 425 86 00 or e-mail to [email protected].
Looking for a broad outline of the Global responses from different Governments in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic? Check out the following website for a daily COVID19 update: